March 13, 2009

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link

My spotlight today goes out to someone else who is enjoying his Choppa at the moment. Ghazghkull (how do you even pronounce that: Gaz-kull?) is a fairly new blogger who has a good grasp on how to insert humor into walls of text. He is a screenshot and picture junkie like I aspire to be more of, giving his posts some nice colour. He also has keen photoshopping/ms paint skills (if the definition of keen meant "total noobsauce").

It's always enjoyable reading posts from someone who obviously enjoys the game and enjoys writing about it so check him out.

1 comment:

  1. With havin so much content and aгticlеѕ do you еver run into anу problеmѕ of plagorism oг coρугight infringement?
    Му blοg has а lot of unique content Ӏ've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd ԁefinitеly appreciate it.


    Stop by my blog post - no hands seo tutorial

    ReplyDelete