January 20, 2009

The Introduction. Embracing the Plague







Hello, and welcome to my new blog. I'm jumping onto the Age of Blogging wagon here, but I'd been thinking about it for a while now anyways. I'm going to keep my posts fairly short, sharing my stories experiences and thoughts. You may find that I'm a bit of a screenshot fiend but there's nothing wrong with that.

The name Wide-Eyed newb may require some explanation. It's because, believe it or not (you'll probably believe it) this is my first MMO. I avoided them like the plague until the great hype, and my love of Dawn of War, made me take the WAR plunge. I can now say I have become a follower of Nurgle and won't turn back anytime soon. I also don't think he'll let me. The plague is incurable.


So in closing, look forward to reading about the thoughts and adventures of an MMO newb, with his eyes wide open in excitement and anticipation.



No comments:

Post a Comment