February 8, 2009

A Cure for Downtime. First Monday Update Appears on a Sunday.


If anyone is doing the RvR-only challenge I've found the cure to oRvR downtime. Get to Tier 3. Seems simple but that's really all there is to it. I've played from noon till 4 in the morning, with oRvR happening the whole time (it was a day off, don't judge me). Scenarios don't really pop all that much, but when they do, my side always manages to win (always meaning almost always) so I've had some nice exp there.
I guess I'll do a weekly update of my RvR-only challenged Zealot and Monday seems like the best time to do it, being after the weekend and all.
So yes, I now never have a lack of anything to do and it is comforting to know that I don't have to plan out my log in hours. Other than that I'm rank 23 with my RR at 99%, just waiting to be pushed up. I've managed to score a devastator chestpiece so hip-hip-hooray for that. Other than that no other drops, but I'm still prowling around for those two unique Night of Murder drops Which I'm starting to think are going to be Battle-Brew BackPack rare. More to come and good luck to anyone else who has joined the challenge. Remember, it all gets better in Tier 3.

I am reusing this screenshot, as it makes me happy

1 comment:

  1. This piece of writing presents clear idea for the new
    visitors of blogging, that truly how to do blogging.



    my weblog - storage Newbury Park

    ReplyDelete