February 8, 2009

A Great Achievement (that wasn't mine)


Huzzah! The Badlands server has seiged Altdorf! I have nothing to do with this as I'm stil stuck in tier 3, and I was at work at the time, but good job realm. Maybe this was helped along by the Night of Murder? Anyway I'm really excited and, now that I know that the final push is finally getting done (we've had Thunder Mountain locked for weeks), I can't wait to get to 40 and take part in all of the action. It's too bad that if I'm not there by the time Bitter Rivals comes around I'll be too busy Choppin' it up to be leveling my Zealot. But them's the breaks I guess.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice! I play as Order on EU Karak Eight Peaks and yesterday was a IC siege. I am playing WAR from OB but my highest char has only rank 27. Hope I'll have some time to lvl to 40 and take part in the capital sieges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that it is so close and on my server as well. Will have to wake my Chosen out of his slumber and get him into the thick of it. Cheers for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After this last patch, I think we'll see a lot more of this across all the servers. Should be exciting, yet I play an Ironbreaker and destro owns my server... so much for enjoying my Auction House. =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never know when the server ownage will change hands so take heart. The new patch will be changing up alot of the oRvR dynamics so it just may favor the underdogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hearing this brings hope that life in WAR is not dead. Gratz to your server and lets hope next time you'll be there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm be power-leveling the best I can until then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once inside, I did see the cleaning people, which made it a little early
    and put you masterbation lube time to good use.
    I was not always like that, no wonder your self-respect is in need of a quick pick-me-up.
    She screamsout an" Oh" - unusual for her - as her orgasm releases.
    D, a Board Certified Urologist who has treated
    over 70, 000 patients with erectile problems.

    Visit my web site ... water based lubricant

    ReplyDelete